Savvy manufactures the best quality FVMQ / fluorosilicone o-rings
Fluorosilicone o-rings, also short for FVMQ o-rings, combine the advantages of silicone rubber and Viton rubber. The main chain of the fluorosilicon o-rings is a semi-inorganic organosilicon structure. On the basis of maintaining the excellent properties of organosilicon materials such as heat resistance, cold resistance, high voltage resistance, weathering resistance, and environmental protection and non-toxicity, due to the introduction of fluorine-containing groups, they also have the excellent properties of organic fluorine materials such as resistance to hydrogen solvents, oil resistance, acid, and alkali resistance.
- Material: Fluorosilicone / FVMQ
- Temperature Range / Rating: -60 °C (-76 °F) to 200°C (392 °F)
- Low Operating Temperature Limit: -60 °C (-76 °F)
- Maximum Operating Temperature Limit: 200°C (392 °F)
- Durometer Hardness Range: Shore A 45-80
- Standard Durometer Hardness: Shore A 70
- Less Used Duro Hardness: Shore A 50, 80
- Color: Blue (standard), custom color is available
- Outline: Round, square, rectangular, custom
- Cross Section Shape: Round
- Cross Section Width (CS): 0.5 to 20 mm (0.020 to 0.787 inch)
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.7 to 2965 mm (0.028 to 116.732 inch)
- Standard Size: AS 568, BS 1806, ISO 3601, DIN 3771, JIS B 2401
- Shelf Life: 20 years
- Price Level: High
Compared to Viton o-rings, fluorosilicone o-rings offer a wider operating temperature range. They provide good stability at extreme temperatures, similar to silicone, and chemical resistance similar to fluorocarbons. Fluorosilicone o-rings are ideal for static applications but have poor wear resistance due to physical properties.
Chemical Resistance Properties
Fluorosilicone o-rings can be widely used in automobiles, aerospace, electric power, aviation, textile, machinery, construction, electronic appliances, and other fields. Sealing, coating, lining, and impregnation for acid rain resistance, self-cleaning and other applications.