Savvy is a good and trustable NBR o-rings manufacturer & supplier in China
NBR O-Rings are often called Nitrile O-Rings, Buna-N O-Rings, or Perbunan O-Rings. Because of their good performance and low price, they are the most widely used rubber o-rings in the world. They are made by copolymerization of acrylonitrile and butadiene. The acrylonitrile content is 18%~50%. The higher the acrylonitrile content, the better the resistance to petrochemical hydrocarbon fuel oil, but the low-temperature performance will be worse.
- Material: NBR / Nitrile / Buna-N / Perbunan
- Temperature Range / Rating: -40 °C (-40 °F) to 120°C (248 °F)
- Low Operating Temperature Limit: -40 °C (-40 °F)
- Maximum Operating Temperature Limit: 120°C (248 °F)
- Durometer Hardness Range: Shore A 40-90
- Standard Durometer Hardness: Shore A 70
- Less Used Duro Hardness: Shore A 50, 90
- Color: Black (standard), custom color is available
- Outline: Round, square, rectangular, custom
- Cross Section Shape: Round
- Cross Section Width (CS): 0.5 to 20 mm (0.020 to 0.787 inch)
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.7 to 2965 mm (0.028 to 116.732 inch)
- Standard Size: AS 568, BS 1806, ISO 3601, DIN 3771, JIS B 2401
- Shelf Life: 5 – 10 years
- Price Level: Low
Features of NBR O-Rings
Nitrile / NBR O-Rings have good mechanical properties, good abrasion resistance, heat resistance, good compatibility for fuel, oil, gasoline, solvent, but it is not suitable for use in polar solvents, such as ketones, ozone, nitrobenzene, and chloroform.
Chemical Resistance Properties
The application and uses of NBR o-rings are extensive. They are often used to make fuel tanks, and lubricating oil tanks, and they are often used in fluid media such as petroleum hydraulic oil, gasoline, silicone oil, diester lubricating oil, glycol hydraulic oil, and so on.