This Plastic Seal is made of PU.
We’ve been designing and manufacturing countless high-quality plastic seals since 2008. Due to our dedication to quality, Savvy is one of the leading companies in the manufacture of custom plastic seals. Our staff is skilled in prototyping, compounding, production runs, and plastic-to-metal bonding, so you don’t have to work with multiple companies. Additionally, our team has extensive expertise in engineering and manufacturing custom parts to customer specifications. This enables us to provide you with the right product, the first time, on time, and within budget. We have the ability to consistently deliver high-quality products that provide solutions to any of your plastic manufacturing challenges.
We offer the latest in plastic injection molding technology to ensure all our parts are manufactured with the highest quality. Additionally, our plastics technology enables us to produce custom plastic sealss at a rate far higher than other molding companies. No matter what type of part you need, Savvy will work with you from the prototype stage to the finished product.
- Temperature Range / Rating: -2 °C (28.4 °F) to 230°C (446 °F)
- Low Operating Temperature Limit: -10 °C (14 °F)
- Maximum Operating Temperature Limit: 230°C (446 °F)
- Durometer Hardness Range: Shore A 40-90
- Standard Durometer Hardness: Shore A 75
- Color: Black (standard), custom color is available
- Outline: Round, square, rectangular, custom
- Cross Section Shape: Round
- Cross Section Width (CS): 0.5 to 20 mm (0.020 to 0.787 inch)
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.7 to 2965 mm (0.028 to 116.732 inch)
- Standard Size: AS 568, BS 1806, ISO 3601, DIN 3771, JIS B 2401
- Shelf Life: About 20 years